Rollpan Pictures

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Bringing this back for a quick question. Street scene has 2 part numbers. One for 99-07 and one 08-11. Aernt they identical? Reason I ask is summit has one that will ship today but its the 99-07(I get summit next day). The new one is not in stock. Any input would be great as I would like to have one for the weekend for brackets and off to paint.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Bringing this back for a quick question. Street scene has 2 part numbers. One for 99-07 and one 08-11. Aernt they identical? Reason I ask is summit has one that will ship today but its the 99-07(I get summit next day). The new one is not in stock. Any input would be great as I would like to have one for the weekend for brackets and off to paint.

My guess is going to be because of the different tailgates it probably has a different curve to it.

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
I think the main difference is the older style roll pan wont fit 08 up dually models, i got my 08 roll pan from Sinister diesel they had it in stock it shipped out next day.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
You don't have to turn off the beeping every time you go into reverse with them unhooked do you?

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
41049d0ddc806d16f9e14bdb2f36ebe5.jpg

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Anybody with tips on making this street scene a little more secure?

Back when I was going to run a street scene, we were going to use bumper foam to make it more rigid. Similarly to what is done on a lot of cars.

swinky

Reaction score
Back when I was going to run a street scene, we were going to use bumper foam to make it more rigid. Similarly to what is done on a lot of cars.
I got an epoxy that I'm going to use on the sides. I'll clamp it and let it cure. Then when she's in place I'll spray the back with bedliner. Seem like a good idea?

akf250

Reaction score
I welded metal plates on the bottom of my hide a hitch then riveted the bumper to the plates (check first few pages of this thread for a picture). 2 part epoxy on the sides. A good fit and a clean gap are hard to get on the sides. Get the sides lined up just right before drilling the holes at the top. Good luck

Tonka350

Reaction score
Just to help with the fitment issues, I use self tapping screws on the edges of my rollpan. ...as for the 99-07 and 08-10 difference is in the shape of the bed..... it's minor but causes the issue....the 99-07 has a more rounded bumper cutout on the bottom whereas the 08-10 is more squared because of the shape of the bumper. ...it's minor but that's what I found when looking for one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.