• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Rosewood 238cc/100% Injectors For Sale

Blake Bennett

Reaction score
I have a set of Rosewood 238/100 hybrid injectors for sale. They only have about 10k miles on them. The reason I am selling them is because I want to go to 300/200's or possibly bigger. If anyone has a set of 300/200's or bigger and wants to step down I would consider a trade. I am asking $1300. Located in Northern Indiana. Feel free to text or call my cell (317)-908-8149. Thank you for your consideration!

I would entertain trades for other 7.3 performance parts such as fuel systems or hpops like a Swamps Gen3.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Good luck with sale. If this was a month ago I'd have loved to save the money! That's a popular injector should sell fast !

Blake Bennett

Reaction score
Haha thank you! I would have sold these a month ago! haha. I have just now gotten around to listing them.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Awesome injector. I would say it will sell even faster if you send them out for a quick flow test and new orings. That way they have some paperwork behind them.

Blake Bennett

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes they are great, but my my hp/tq goals have changed and am ready to go to 300-350cc with a 200% nozzle. Rosewood engraves their own serial number on each injector. I can send anyone pictures of them and they can call/email Rosewood who are able to run the numbers in their system and tell you want size of injector they are.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I hear ya man, that's not what I meant tho. I meant a flow test. To make sure they are all still in good shape and flow the same/correctly.

Not saying they aren't good and not trying to de-rail.

Latest posts

Members online