RSK OBS Questions

OBS

Reaction score
I'm gonna run 22x14s on 35s on my 96 cc lwb 4x4 7.3. Due to the width of the rims i want, I'm gonna need about 8" in the front. I don't mind being higher in the front but no more than a 2" difference I'd say. Anyways, The best way I've heard of going about this is an RSK (Reverse Shackle Kit). After reading about it I'm still pretty confused. Does this RSK work in the rear also? If so, I was wanting to run 5" or 6" superduty springs in the front and back plus the 3" RSK itself. If not, can I run 6" SD springs in front and 6" OBS springs in back? I'm just lost

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
Rsk in the rear no such thing you can do a shackle flip in the rear 5 inch springs plus an rsk up front should net you what you want and an rsk don't work with a ttb axle a d60 is required I don't know what you have in your truck

OBS

Reaction score
Rsk in the rear no such thing you can do a shackle flip in the rear 5 inch springs plus an rsk up front should net you what you want and an rsk don't work with a ttb axle a d60 is required I don't know what you have in your truck

Thanks for your help! I have a Dana 60. Anyways, when you say 5 inch springs, you mean superduty springs right? I read about the shackle flip kit. Will i need bigger springs or will my stock ones work with that?

OBS

Reaction score

Thanks for your help! I have a Dana 60. Anyways, when you say 5 inch springs, you mean superduty springs right? I read about the shackle flip kit. Will i need bigger springs or will my stock ones work with that?

Latest posts

Members online