RSK w SD springs and a Dana 60

Tom S

Reaction score
So Brad how seriously are you considering going this route on your next the RSK?

Your wheel looks to be just a bit farther forward then the other guy with the blue trucks is.

DSC00994.jpg

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
Billys truck was done the way you did yours and his wheel looks centered

Look at the difference in the angle of the shackle

Pretty significant.

Last edited:

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I am very seriously considering it. I HATED cutting my bumper on my 97, but it was not a cherry. The bumper on my 96 is a CHERRY and i want to avoid cutting it at all costs
Another shot of the 97
20110521154126.jpg

Tom S

Reaction score
My bumber is also darn nice other them some minor scratches from jumping up on it to work on the motor.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Ok guys I guess im missing it. On "Billys" truck what did he change? Angle the front bracket or did he change something on the rear one. I am planning on doing the RSK kit, but I am installing a set of SD axles. I also would like to avoid cutting my front bumper. So, just trying to get a good idea of what I need to do when I tear into it. Mainly b/c I will be doing the work through the night and all you guys will be asleep and of no help to me. LOL

Tom S

Reaction score
The blue truck is the one done the other way instead of moving the RSK bracket forward on the frame it was angled forward. Best I can estimate the axle on the blue truck is setting back an inch and a half or so more rearward. My concern from what I have been studying up on is there would for sure be sway bar interference with the drop track bar bracket. I also wonder how close the driveshaft is to being too long. Pro and con basically.

Latest posts

Members online