Rudy's diesel 7.3L shoot out!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
He is probably down at least 100hp lol. I can't get over that trans though, it barks second gear on the strip lol.

I havent gotten to do that yet....its nothing short of crazy how much more efficiently the twisted unit puts power to the ground. I can not wait until I get springs in this sucker so I can go for a trial beating.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Fast enough David!!

Danny Roselle
James Perry
Dan Gilbertson-Maybe
Cale Thompson-Maybe???
Dylan Grooms-Maybe??
Nathan Kemry
Brian Jelich
Dan Kropinak-Maybe
Scott Morris
Jake White
Zach Green
Todd Keeny
Pearson's Diesel
Brian Robbins
Jake White
Cj Carter
Zach Pierce
Dave Heafner
David Nicholson

Damn it all, wish I was free that weekend! With this group showing early interest I'm sure there will be more coming out of the woodwork. Guess I'll be looking for the YouTube versions to see the 7.3 hellfire and damnation... :popcorn:

mattman347

Reaction score
Well...
fb6a3e45423598b140cd30fe3896a4fa.jpg
e3b7f5443cfb4156a234e9eb01d0705c.jpg

It's always something! Lol

David N

Reaction score
Im gonna try to get mine there. I've gotten these dual hpop's on my truck, and holy hell it feels much faster.

But I may end up pulling them back off and getting a Gen 3 that Ive found a deal on now... so I will try to make it, but I can't make any promises yet.

ibestroken

Reaction score
I love my gen 3. All the oil you want and more. You just gotta spend a little time tuning to keep it from dying after a hard run and the loping at idle as well.

mattman347

Reaction score
I am trying like crazy to get my crap back together!! I also got a call that I need to go up to Ohio and help dad with the fall harvest this week so its going to be cutting it close!! :doh:

mattman347

Reaction score
f21305814ac262fc61bae503f6f8e1ff.jpg

Drove the truck 8 hrs to Ohio, if the rain holds off I might have a chance of making it still! Got to get this done so I might have to drive straight there! Lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im gonna try to get mine there. I've gotten these dual hpop's on my truck, and holy hell it feels much faster.

But I may end up pulling them back off and getting a Gen 3 that Ive found a deal on now... so I will try to make it, but I can't make any promises yet.

You need to get your truck there. Not huge fuel or air but it.gives the world a good idea of how a fairly common mod.combo.will perform on a fairly common setup. If I paint the top half of my truck grey they would look exactly the same. Right down to the wheels.

mattman347

Reaction score
Where is everyone staying? I may have to drive it there, don't know if I'll have time to go back to Nashville and get my hauler then tow it over! Lol

Latest posts

Members online