Rudy's diesel event sled pull rules/info

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
What would be the best way to accomplish that I have a 9.5 in lift on 36in tires... or am I going to distroy the truck if i hook it to a sled?

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
If any of the Sponcers on here are looking to Promote there business please PM me and we can workout something on helping with the purse and putting a banner up for your company. thanks!

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Talked to Aaron and Ben and we decided to make the sled pull following the drag race so were not over laping eachother. shooting to be started by 4 but we want everyone to see each and compete in each event. any ?'s let me know.

tylerdillard

Reaction score
Looks like we will be coming for sure. I need a good test hook on a few things I'm trying out to get ready for TS. Will there be enough room for semi parking?

caladash

Reaction score
I feel kinda dumb asking this but.....is an H2E considered "a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only"? (like on my truck)

caladash

Reaction score
I like "go big or go homes" idea but no sorry it would b a 2.6

Hope there's a trophy for shortest pull!! :doh:

I'll let him pull workstock with an h2e....it may just cost him more than the purse lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

How about a chalupa meal at taco bell!! :poke:

May have to do a few more mods to even get close to the 2.6 guys!! I think I will just watch....

Latest posts

Members online