Rudy's March 16th hotel thread

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
So what hotels are everyone staying at? GF is getting on me about booking a room. She wants to go as much as I do.

Most people from our area stay in Durham and make the 40 min drive to the track in the morning .

There are a couple hotels off of hillsborough rd in Durham which are good. I believe there is a quality inn.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ill either be at quality inn or the hilton right beside it in durham

If I make it that is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

02BigD

Reaction score
Most people from our area stay in Durham and make the 40 min drive to the track in the morning .

There are a couple hotels off of hillsborough rd in Durham which are good. I believe there is a quality inn.

You staying with family,or getting a room?

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

Thanks Jeremy, I'll start looking at the hotels around there. Probably just make it a weekend trip.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Im stayin at the comfort inn in whitsett. Should be about a 15 minute drive to the track.

I don't understand why guys are staying in durham. If you stay in Burlington, Graham, or Whitsett, it's only a 15 minute drive to the track then. Is there a gathering at the shop friday night?

05wh250

Reaction score
I don't understand why guys are staying in durham. If you stay in Burlington, Graham, or Whitsett, it's only a 15 minute drive to the track then. Is there a gathering at the shop friday night?

I don't know if there is or not? I think last year they did but not sure. I like stayin close to where im gonna be at, and im hoping to get on the dyno before a huge crowd gets there.

3brorce

Reaction score
Not going to make it down this year. Hopefully Rudy has one next year dang gone it. Pissed.

3brorce

Reaction score
October is grain farm time. March is perfect but just not this year. Thanks for the info.

nickg3130

Reaction score
A few buddy's and I are gonna make the trip down this year. I'm pretty sure we're staying at the Hilton in Durham but I may be wrong my buddy's the one who booked it.

Anyone coming from the northeast, how are you guys getting down there? I plan on heading down Friday morning but I'm not sure how bad DC traffic is gonna be.

Latest posts

Members online