Rudy's

1stock13

Reaction score
Call them. They can usually get you a better package deal on what you want then they list on ebay. they know their stuff too. they wont BS you.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
They even helped me with tuner problems, and it was a tuner I didn't buy from them. Top notch service for sure.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I had a terrible experience, they sent wrong eg r plates, sent it back and they sent exact same one back. Then told me they never got it again after paying to mail it back with tracking numbers, uh clearly it's there.... got the run around. Did that 3x. After a few calls and nasty emails Got call from someone claiming to be important and they were overnighting my stuff, didn't happen. Emailed Mike and got what I needed in 3 days after playing with those idiots for 6 weeks.

BK39

Reaction score
I had a terrible experience, they sent wrong eg r plates, sent it back and they sent exact same one back. Then told me they never got it again after paying to mail it back with tracking numbers, uh clearly it's there.... got the run around. Did that 3x. After a few calls and nasty emails Got call from someone claiming to be important and they were overnighting my stuff, didn't happen. Emailed Mike and got what I needed in 3 days after playing with those idiots for 6 weeks.

Wow. That's rough.

Will(sales guy at Rudys) shipped me everything needed...............I was having issues with the Minimax not working with the truck, called the man after hours on his cell, he walked me through it............that kind of customer service is over the top.

Lipka101

Reaction score
I've ordered almost all of my parts and some for friends through them. Both ebay and their website. Not one problem and great prices

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Snake

Reaction score
Great company. I bought a set of upgraded Y-pipes from them and couldn't be more happy. The product shipped quickly, the quality exceeded my expectations, and I received a refund for my core very soon after they received it. I'd definitely do business with them again.

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Dealt with them today for the first time. And they were extremely helpful +1 for rudys

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

btoler4th

Reaction score
Ask for Logan when you call Rudy's. He's a good friend of mine, and will get you squared away. Also +1 for Mike @No Limit- probably the best customer svc in the country hands down.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
No problem with Rudy's or Mike (emailed me on a Friday night to help with my ccv questions while installing his intake)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Glad to hear all the good reviews and hope we get an opportunity to make up for the bad one! Anyone let me know if I can help with anything! Don't get on here quite as much as I used to so shoot me an email or give us a call, we're all glad to help!

[email protected]

919-383-9300

Latest posts

Members online