Running Rough HELP ASAP

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
Just installed injectors and now the truck runs extremely rough. It can barely pull its own weight. Allot of smoke, ICP and pulse width are exactly were they should be. Fuel pressure is where it should be. Returned to factory tune and it runs the same way. I turned the idle up as high as I could and pulled the injector plugs one at a time and they all had an effect on the idle. FICM voltage is right on 48. I'm at a lose here any help would be appreciated.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
Ficm is plugged in all the way. We torqued them to 26ft-lb. We checked the ficm first. I've got the injectors out and found nothing along the way.

Irontx

Reaction score
Throw a scanner on it. If it's bucking and jerking and all that.... it'll tell ya which hole to look at.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
I drove it for about thirty minutes and it never changed. The injectors are 220-100 from Maryland(which has been absolutely terrible, they have screwed up every step of this transaction). I removed them this morning and found nothing out of place on my way in to get them. I guess I'm going to call them again tomorrow morning and send them in.

Irontx

Reaction score
I drove it for about thirty minutes and it never changed. The injectors are 220-100 from Maryland(which has been absolutely terrible, they have screwed up every step of this transaction). I removed them this morning and found nothing out of place on my way in to get them. I guess I'm going to call them again tomorrow morning and send them in.

That sucks to hear.

05stroker350

Reaction score

What did they say?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.