S369sxe yet anyone?

Fastlane17

Reaction score
Been seeing a lot being installed. But no dyno info yet. I'll be going to one from my 371 this week and strapping it on the dyno. My 371 made 644 on stock fuel. Hoping for a bit more with the 369. Any and all input would be awesome!

08Monster

Reaction score
I think you are maxed out for fuel at that 644 man. You'd probably pick up some HP from dual fuelers and bigger nozzles alone, without swapping chargers. Those and the 369 would be interested, I'd say solid 700 easy

Bobbys6.0

Reaction score
I ordered mine and should be here Friday once I get everything set with tunes ... ima take it to my buddy's shop for a dyno.. but i will post once I do..I've been trying to find some dynos aswell..

Fastlane17

Reaction score
Mine should be here tomorrow. But waiting for my new single kit. Should have it all done this weekend... Would love to make 680ish...

Reaction score
We've been loving the new SX-E kits we have for the 6.4. They run really well on all platforms we have tested. On stock fuel, I also think you're pretty maxed out but, I guarantee it will drive much better than the 71mm.

If you decide to add fuel later on, the 69 will eat it up. I've seen trucks make high 700's with the 69mm by adding some fuel.

Fastlane17

Reaction score
Got the charger in yesterday. Already polished it. Will be putting it on this weekend once the new kit comes in... Going to talk to GH and see what we can get done. The 644 was on stock trans tunes also. Hoping to get 675+ out of the trans tunes and 369. Will head to HardWay once I get it all done!

Then dual fuelers and 30s...

Fastlane17

Reaction score
Shiny!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 119

Fastlane17

Reaction score
image.jpgGot everything In.. Managed to break the map sensor though... So the test drive was noting big smoke. Waiting for it to come in and will give more feedback!

Fastlane17

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply!

Love it! Great spool up. Smoooooth power. Still running the tunes from my 371. No issues though. Haven't done anything crazy, just in town driving. Don't have much actual "data" comparison to the 371. But in the seat it's nice. Will dyno in February.

Kit is from Beech Performance, turbo is from SmedingDiesel.

6fodays

Reaction score
Did you go with the .88 or .91?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online