S467.7 fmw

Reaction score
Looking into this charger. Would it need to be gated looks like some do some don't. with lets say 350/200 or 400/200

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

thuglike

Reaction score
A set of P.I.S 300/200 and a 467 is a real nice set-up.

let me know if you would like a package deal or a price on the turbo.

I have 2 in stock.. (1) .90 and (1) 1.00 and billet wheel.

02BigD

Reaction score
Jason knows what he's talking about, if he suggests the smaller housing feel confident about your decision. He's had one of the strongest running 7.3L DD's out there for a lot of years.

The big housing is really only going to benefit you at the top of the RPM range, which one is rarely at with a manual IMO. All the rest of the time, the smaller will be an advantage for you especially towing.

thuglike

Reaction score
Jason knows what he's talking about, if he suggests the smaller housing feel confident about your decision. He's had one of the strongest running 7.3L DD's out there for a lot of years.

The big housing is really only going to benefit you at the top of the RPM range, which one is rarely at with a manual IMO. All the rest of the time, the smaller will be an advantage for you especially towing.[/QUOTE]

It can't be explained better than that.

Like I said the quote will be for either. I suggest the smaller for what your looking for but if you would like to discuss feel free to call me.

thuglike

Reaction score
The entire Kit.

Attachments

• 7.3-turbo.jpg
    7.3-turbo.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 147
Reaction score
Nice work. When you gonna update your site gonna mod my pipes to make it work won't be the first time lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.