S468 exhaust?

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I have the mods in my sig the problem I am having is I cannot find a company willing to install an exhaust on my OBS. Just wondering what you guys have done for an exhaust system? I want to do a single stack not sure if that changes anything? Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
I had a local shop do it, but they were not happy about it. That was also after I gently massaged my fire wall for hours with a porta power before I brought it to them.

Nodge

Reaction score
I had a local shop do it, but they were not happy about it. That was also after I gently massaged my fire wall for hours with a porta power before I brought it to them.

Same story here. I spent several hours making room and the fat muffler guy just turned his nose up at me, until I crawled under and held some pieces in to show that it would fit. I was very close to being able to clamp it all together myself, but I needed one piece bent a little.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Marty used solid pipe off turbo and the flex pipe for a foot or so and then back to solid pipe. He went through a porta power doing the firewall tho

Latest posts

Members online