Scan gauge

Tom S

Reaction score
I have been happy with the add on oil pressure sensor I added to my scan gauge.

Ouch

Reaction score
Lets start our own list... possibly if he sees something in the works we can make it happen...

1. Ouch
2. Choupique108

Tom S

Reaction score
Will it read fuel pressure as well with that add on sensor? It was in the same check box as the oil pressure when i ordered mine last week.

I think it will. I do not recall right now the procedure for naming the add on sensors. I cannot remember if they are preset names or not. There should not be an issue with the sensor itself. I have mine set to trip the warning light should the oil pressure get to low.

Ouch

Reaction score
Paul said might be able to work something out.. so ask around if you think anyone would be interested in one.. After seeing first hand these in action vs. the other brand I tried I think I could get a pt job selling them...:thumbup: If I remember right the group buy needed at least 10 last time...Right?

Dsycutter

Reaction score
It can read boost, Hpop, Trans temp, you can add on a pyro.... Like I said if I had researched this more, I wouldnt hve need to start off with alll the dedicated gauges, course they are fun to have LOL

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i wasnt aware the 7.3 had a fuel pressure sensor. less you add one.

what the group buy price gonna be, and what is the thing were buying? i might be interested also.

Ouch

Reaction score
Not sure what the price would be, I'll see if he can give an idea. From how I see it the larger his order the better price we get in the end. AeroForce Scan Gauge, they have a website if you want to read a little more on it..

Ouch

Reaction score
I dont want to post the price he told me would be the group price without confirming I can.. but its a damn good price. I'll update as soon as I hear, better safe then to say woops.

Ouch

Reaction score
thats with 10 people, I dont belive dash pod is included.

**Go over to the PX sections under Complete Performance and add your name to the list guys..

Jason

Reaction score
My buddy has one in his lightning, in a pod that goes on the steering column. I think it's a pretty sweet setup, anybody have anything like this??? I'd like to see pics of it in one of our trucks before I drivers to buy one, I don't want to look like Joe.... :poke:

Latest posts

Members online