Scheid 2013

3brorce

Reaction score
To early to start a Scheid event thread, I dont think so. Aug. 23-25. Who is going?

3brorce

Reaction score
Usually go Friday to see tractors pull but may not make it to the friday night show this year. May end up being a Saturday showing for myself.

3brorce

Reaction score
Ouch. That's 7-8 hours from me. How is it compared to TS? I heard its close.

I dont think it compares really. Parking is better, dont have to drive from pull to strip, hotels are all in the same place. Pull has better seating. TS does have better drags I think. Pull is great at either one.

JD3020

Reaction score
I'm planning on being there, but who knows. Probably be like last year when we decided to go around noon on Friday, hit the road at about 5 or 6 and rolled into town at 9. Somehow we were able to find one of the last rooms available. LOL

MINK

Reaction score
I dont think it compares really. Parking is better, dont have to drive from pull to strip, hotels are all in the same place. Pull has better seating. TS does have better drags I think. Pull is great at either one.

I agree, this will be my 6th year in a row. I was planning to go wed-sun like usual but I think I'm just going to pop out saturday morning now.

Latest posts

Members online