Scheid 2013

96F350KID

Reaction score
Ill be there. Found a quiet little inn and suites in IL I can enjoy time with the little lady after the days events!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Anybody know how fast the campgrounds full up? If they do full up? I might not be able to get in till Friday evening around 6. Hoping for a spot for a truck or two and a tent.

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
I'll be there, 4th year going to this always a good time. Me and all my buddies do this as our mini vacation for the summer.

F250stroker08

Reaction score
Anybody know how fast the campgrounds full up? If they do full up? I might not be able to get in till Friday evening around 6. Hoping for a spot for a truck or two and a tent.

You should be good with just a tent. You can throw one of those up anywhere. Electric hook ups for campers fill up Wednesday or thursday morning

3brorce

Reaction score
Be pulling in late friday night here as well. I would think you will be able to find a spot as there is always people leaving and coming back.

Reaction score
We take our campers there in Wednesday nigh every year. Otherwise it's impossible to get a stop close that has electric and water. Last year we were like the first campers there lol. I will not be there till Thursday with the pull truck.

Reaction score
We will have at least two campers there this year right by the dynos and vendor hall just like every year. You guys are welcome to stop by. It will be the ones with the trucks with Midwest diesel window stickers parked in front lol. If we have an extra bed, you can crash in it josh.

fordman2121

Reaction score
2nd and 3rd year for us and this year traveling instyle. Bringing our new to us bus. Just got it this week with a new enginejust setting in it. So we had to figure it all out. Just took it for its first drive. Should be a good time!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
This will be my first year. I won't make it in until late Friday though. I hope I can get a camping spot big enough for my truck and a tent.....
Definitely gonna stop by Midwest and check out your truck Morgan!

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people are looking for rooms... I'm camping like a half mile away from fairgrounds I think

3brorce

Reaction score
Hotels in Paris or Marshall may still have rooms avail. 20 mins or so away.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
just want to toss this out there for whoever is interested. there will be a handful of us meeting at the IHOP at 8 am Saturday morning for breakfast. so if your not to hung over, come on up and join us.

Time: 8 AM (Eastern Time)
Date: August 24th

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Like to make that but I have a 3 hour drive to get there so I doubt I can make it there by 8. Hope to see some of you around on Sat though.

Latest posts

Members online