School me on chips

Pstroke96

Reaction score
A friend of mine is going to sell me a TS chip our of a truck he bought to flip for cheap. What do I need to know to know if it will work or not but even if they won't work I'm getting it cheap enough to get it refined and still be ahead of the game. Also will my stock auto still be able to live with just a tune and exhaust? Thanks guys

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
A friend of mine is going to sell me a TS chip our of a truck he bought to flip for cheap. What do I need to know to know if it will work It will work if it's the same model as yours- SD -SD OBS-OBS CAL97-CAL97....
or not but even if they won't work I'm getting it cheap enough to get it refined and still be ahead of the game. If you're paying less than $200, yes.
Also will my stock auto still be able to live with just a tune and exhaust? Thanks guysYes, mine have had their nuts wiorked off in that format for a couple years.

Dirt_99

Reaction score
If you get it for a good price, there are several options out there for guys that can burn it for you. TS flip chip is the only way to go IMO

Latest posts

Members online