school me on gauges.

levi1906

Reaction score
The truck is my dd rig. I plan on getting a tuner by spring and then over the summer (as time and money allow) upgrading hpop maybe stage 2 injectors and a better Turbo.

Reaction score
I have boost, trans and fuel in my pillar and my CTS mounted above that for my egt and the rest it looks good with the C2s.

From your mothers room Trebek

CSIPSD

Reaction score
im looking at getting some gauges for my truck in the next week or so, going with 3 for now boost, egt, and hpop?? im leaning to isspro, but wanted to know what yall like or dont like. and also who yall like to get them from.

Isspro EV2-

Pyro- 0-1600 or 0-2000
Boost- 0-40
Fuel Pressure- 0-100

And a scan gauge if your interested in a HPOP.

I was the reason Isspro came out with a HPO gauge, but once we started using them in testing I realized that without the duty cycle part of the equation a HPOP gauge is just a fancy dash toy.

So what if you can make 2500psi... If its at 65% duty cycle.

isspro has a lot of parts in my opinion and makes things more complicated that it has to be.

we carry both isspro and auto meter and autometer is a better seller, and to me is a better product.

Huh?

Weatherpac connectors on the EGT gauges, much better sensors, connectors and gauge lighting. Smaller package, Programmable warning lights... Not sure what is more complicated on a EV2 then on a Autometer? If anything its less complicated.

Just get the new DP INFINITY, gauges and tuner all in one

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot, with both barrels... :doh:

Sniper32

Reaction score
Ok guys i know opinions are like a$$holes...everyones got one, but ive already been screwed by glowsh!t so from a reliability, durability, and accuracy standpoint...which is the way to go isspro or autometer?

Im lookin at isspro ev2s now and just want to make sure before i pull the trigger

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Ok guys i know opinions are like a$$holes...everyones got one, but ive already been screwed by glowsh!t so from a reliability, durability, and accuracy standpoint...which is the way to go isspro or autometer?

Im lookin at isspro ev2s now and just want to make sure before i pull the trigger

IMHO which is slightly bias...

Isspro EV2.

100% made in America, more options then anyone else, easy install, great warranty...

Isspro EV2.

TyCorr

Reaction score
IMHO which is slightly bias...

Isspro EV2.

100% made in America, more options then anyone else, easy install, great warranty...

Isspro EV2.

I have a set of autometers made in 97 that still work great. I've got a set that are two years old, they suck. I wouldn't buy anything from autometer. That right there should tell ya something..

FSJPat

Reaction score
I got ISSPRO EV2's in my truck; pyro, boost and fuel pressure. Easy install, work great, and match the dash pretty well.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Had my set of isspro performax's for probably 4 years now in 2 different trucks. Had an issue with the control box and michael at isspro gave me his personal cell number and called me at 8pm. Ended up needing a new control box that was at my house in 2 days. Can't beat that customer service.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I'll be installing 4 isspro EV2's into my truck this month, replacing my EV1's and adding 2 more gauges. I've been very happy with the EV1's for the last 4 years or so I've had them, haven't had a single problem and I like the way they match my dash.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'll be installing 4 isspro EV2's into my truck this month, replacing my EV1's and adding 2 more gauges. I've been very happy with the EV1's for the last 4 years or so I've had them, haven't had a single problem and I like the way they match my dash.

Make sure you talk to your vendor (I recommend RiffRaff) about the EV2 programer as well. Very slick set up there.

Latest posts

Members online