SCT Review

javi-ford-fan

Reaction score
I got them from venom diesel. why would I want a tune with 39 psi? maybe if I had upgraded rods,turbo and fuel system but being stock other than cai and exhaust.

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
thats what I thought 22-26 psi is good on the 6.7.but I just installed my custom race tune and im seeing 39 psi isn't that way to much? how dangerous is it to be seeing so much boost?

Okay so I got the bottom of this, I really don't know why this was even posted because the truck is not making 39psi of boost. Customer doesn't even have the tuner installed yet.:fustrate:

javi-ford-fan

Reaction score
Okay so I got the bottom of this, I really don't know why this was even posted because the truck is not making 39psi of boost. Customer doesn't even have the tuner installed yet.:fustrate:

yes you are corect lildevil02 the tune aint installed yet so sorry for getting ahead of myself. only reason I posted this is because whoever we purchased the custom tunes said it would throw 39 psi and I wanted to see if that much boost was safe. so you must work at vdp? if you do can u correct me and say how much boost it will throw and is it safe? tuner should be here Wednesday and ill report back.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
yes you are corect lildevil02 the tune aint installed yet so sorry for getting ahead of myself. only reason I posted this is because whoever we purchased the custom tunes said it would throw 39 psi and I wanted to see if that much boost was safe. so you must work at vdp? if you do can u correct me and say how much boost it will throw and is it safe? tuner should be here Wednesday and ill report back.

:wtf::morons:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

please call him, as he does not support our site so he cant discuss anything here.

that being said, seriously dude? you just wasted everybody's time with some nonsensical boost throwing crap ? you should check out powerstroke.org , prolly a bit more your speed.

DTL

Reaction score
I just got the SCT for my '14 from bigrpowr/No Limit last week. So far, I've seen a peak of 28.5psi recorded on the scanner. That's on a bone stock truck with the "performance" canned tune. I'm pretty pleased with it overall, considering I've only got about 500mi on it so far. I've been thinking about trying one of SPE's "green" tunes for it, as a comparison to the SCT canned tunes, after a while. I'd love to hear some reviews of them, before I become the guinea pig!

Latest posts

Members online