• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SCTx4 2015-2016

TexAg56

Reaction score
Selling my SCTx4 with Gear Head custom tunes. These are the latest updated tunes from GH. They work great with the No Limit stage 2 intake. No codes and runs great! Just wanting the Ndash when it comes out in about a week. The tuner is in excellent shape. I dont think I have the box anymore but it may be in my room, I will check. Got the tuner and tunes from No Limit.
(I will not be able to sell until I can get the Ndash installed! Should be released around next week to vendors)
$600

oli6578

Reaction score
What would I have to do to get this to work on my truck? I'm sure there would be some kind of re license fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rt-hemiboy

Reaction score
What would I have to do to get this to work on my truck? I'm sure there would be some kind of re license fee.

Nop just plug and play if the sellers returns his truck to stock before selling it to you. You should be able to install it in yours and must do the ******s also

oli6578

Reaction score
I debating on going with EZ LYNK with PPEI tunes. TexAg56 what is your best price. 600 way too much IMO.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Make me an offer. It is in perfect condition and is over 100 bucks cheaper than what u will pay for a new one. Make me an offer if you want to

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i have a forman with a 16 but i dont know if he is ready to do this kind of tuner yet.. keeps blabbing about warranty this or that... ill get on him sime more.. good price for a good tuner for sure..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

TexAg56

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the exhaust break works with newest geearhead tunes? Had someone ask me and sadly I couldnt even answer;(. I normally just drive it without the exhaust break turned on so I really have no clue

Jomax

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the exhaust break works with newest geearhead tunes? Had someone ask me and sadly I couldnt even answer;(. I normally just drive it without the exhaust break turned on so I really have no clue

It works on the tow tune.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Someone buy this! great Tunes for a great price! only reason I am selling is because I am curious about the Ndash with new warhammer tune. You will not be disappointed!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Someone buy this! great Tunes for a great price! only reason I am selling is because I am curious about the Ndash with new warhammer tune. You will not be disappointed!
still working on it man. its a good price since they are what, almost 800 new?

live life full throttle

TexAg56

Reaction score
I think I paid 750 at the time but I can't remember because I got it with my exhaust and EGR stuff. Sell it for me big dog lol. Thanks for your help man I appreciate that

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think I paid 750 at the time but I can't remember because I got it with my exhaust and EGR stuff. Sell it for me big dog lol. Thanks for your help man I appreciate that
no problem bud!

live life full throttle

TexAg56

Reaction score
Just talked with Mike from No Limit. He is going to Email me more updated tunes with functioning Exhaust Brake! Let me know if you are interested

Latest posts

Members online