Sears Diehard Batts on sale

Snake

Reaction score
Not sure how long the sale is good for, but the Group 65 Platinum that's normally $219 is on sale for $153.

4-year FREE Replacement, 100 Month Pro-Rated Limited Warranty

930 CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) - Reliable starting power in all weather conditions, due to the use of 99.99% pure virgin lead plates and tin-coated brass terminals

135 Minutes of reserve capacity - Ideal for luxury vehicles with multiple electronic accessories

Longer off-season storage time – Ideal for show cars & classic cars

AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) construction - Provides mounting flexibility & guarantees longer service life

Worry and maintenance-free operation - High purity grade acid held safely in place by glass mats makes a non-spillable design that gives mounting flexibility

Military-grade construction & proven vibration resistance – Ideal for off road applications

Urban Wheeler

Reaction score
they are great batteries, i've been running them for 5 years now. just had to warranty them out becasue the timer went bad on the battery charger and fried them.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Holy crap. Thats a dam good deal... just put two of those in mine a year and a half ago.. they r awesome... alternator took a **** on me this winter and ran the truck for two days before it ran out of enough power to start it... well not two days straight.. but start it drive 10 miles to work and then same back to the hotel and maybe to dinner but two days of that in minnesota this past winter says alot for those batteries.

Snake

Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked. My batteries are shot and I've been looking for replacements for over a month. Saved $140 tonight.

old96stroker

Reaction score
These are damn good batteries, I have them in everything I own, if you are talking about the blue casing with the gray top that is, my dad works at the factory where they are made and the OP is right, damn near 100% pure lead, I get blem batteries at a cost I don't even want to tell you guys because it would probably be sort of insulting, that being said mine are blems and haven't had a single problem with any of them.

Snake

Reaction score
Bad news -- it was a one day sale. Batteries were back at full price today.

Good news -- I got mine on sale. :flipa:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
These are damn good batteries, I have them in everything I own, if you are talking about the blue casing with the gray top that is, my dad works at the factory where they are made and the OP is right, damn near 100% pure lead, I get blem batteries at a cost I don't even want to tell you guys because it would probably be sort of insulting, that being said mine are blems and haven't had a single problem with any of them.
Guess we need to get ahold of you the next time someone needs a set.

Viking

Reaction score

50 bucks or less?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.