Secret spots

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Got a sun roof? I hide small things in the gap between roof and sliding shade. lol.
does suck when they slide all the way back but hey its hidden. LOL

Have though about going custom with a hidden compartment in the dash that slides out when you do a secret code.
For example left blinker on and up on a lifter switch or something. basically just so no tom dick or harry can hit a button on accident and have it open. I will admit I have talked to a couple shops and they all liked the idea but tell me its a couple grand to make it as I want.

Last edited:

TurboM700

Reaction score
If you take your fingers when your about half way!!! Oh wait your talking about a truck here. :)

Depends if it needs to be easy access but I have wedge my hand gun under my seat between the "springs" and the foam, Back seat is easier todo this with.

Other wise the fuse panel is a good place for smaller items or cash.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Ive wanted to put a lock box for my pistol under the seat. I really want as easy access to it as possible though.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Ive wanted to put a lock box for my pistol under the seat. I really want as easy access to it as possible though.

Wonder if you could fit one of those hand print accessible box's.
Not sure how easy it would be to get it open but I would think no worse then one with a lock or combination.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Wonder if you could fit one of those hand print accessible box's.
Not sure how easy it would be to get it open but I would think no worse then one with a lock or combination.

This would be a cool idea, would have to do some modding to the brackets and such if you have a lariet with adjustable seats. Ran into this issue when trying to find a location for amps.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I keep my gun in the console. I wish I could keep it locked/hidden, but I want easy access to it if I need it. Unfortunately me having easy access to it also means a thief will have easy access to it as well if my truck is ever broken into. You have to pick your battles.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I keep my gun in the console. I wish I could keep it locked/hidden, but I want easy access to it if I need it. Unfortunately me having easy access to it also means a thief will have easy access to it as well if my truck is ever broken into. You have to pick your battles.

Why leave it in in the first place? This has my vote and probably what I will end up doing. Not like I'm am gunna leave a gun in my truck if I am not anywhere around it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 103

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Why leave it in in the first place? This has my vote and probably what I will end up doing. Not like I'm am gunna leave a gun in my truck if I am not anywhere around it
I like this idea. Right now mine stays in my overhead console pocket thing. Easy access and not to visible.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Latest posts

Members online