See what people guesses are

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
I got a 97 powerstroke did the superduty turbo swap, adrenaline hpop,rosewood budget stage 2s, dp tuner with custom tunes, 4 inch dp and 4inch to single stack and built trans.What do ya'll think ill run in a 1/4

Talyn

Reaction score
Hopefully you put a bigger compressor intake on the GTP38, and didn't swap the wheel instead.
Otherwise, your just back to the turbo you took out.

Tom S

Reaction score
I will also say mid 14s if the truck is running right and the trans is stout it is not huge lifted or tires.

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Well that just answered my question. One day I want my truck to run 14s and now I know what I need to do to it. What kind of rwhp might he be making?

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
no stock height and when i race i run 265 70 17s for tires and no i havent messed ith the turbo im actually getting ready to swap to a d66 but tryin to keep the 3 inch plenums from the superduty style

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
What gears? Whose trans? What stall? What cab configuration?(weight) 4" DP REALLY? or a 3". What altitude? Dont see any mention of a electric fuel system. Lots of variables to take in consideration

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
there 4;:11s and the tranny built threw an old buisness here in colorado ultimate diesel performance and not sure the stall and yes 4'' dp and no electric fuel yet workin on it i need it lol and were i race would be mile high so like 8000 somthing

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I wanna see pics of this 4" dp, with out a body lift or taking a BFH to the firewall I dont see it going in.

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
dominikcorby1

Latest posts

Members online