Sema 2013 Build

FordPSD64

Reaction score
This thing looks sick. I got to see it in person last week while it was at the paint shop. Snapped a few pics while I was there. Trevor the lift looks badass bro, top notch just as I expected from you! The pictures honestly don't do this thing justice! Can't wait to see what else comes of this thing I know there is still plenty of work to be done.

40Roller

Reaction score
eda9e2un.jpg
qabegama.jpg
ru4a6uqy.jpg
7uzaryze.jpg
y9ypyjev.jpg
atavaqy6.jpg
henysu5a.jpg
qamysa9a.jpg
e3uhy9av.jpg
9utysyma.jpg

Truck came back from paint today better than I could have hoped for. The color sanding and buffing did wonders to the overall look of the truck And was incredible to see it out in the sun. Wasn't a huge fan of tuxedo black before but now I love it. We opted to color match everything including all of the platinum trim pieces, cowl, mirrors, bed caps, and door handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks really cheap and under budget. LOL

looks awesome.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I love that tuxedo black now too, Corbins ride was the first time I seen that paint. In the sun it is crazy, I think the lines in the tailgate made from the platinum trim adds something to it.

NotStock

Reaction score
You would have to put Logan in the bed before you lifted the truck. At least it would put that tailgate step to use getting down! You could hang a rope ladder off of it.

Latest posts

Members online