SEMA 2K15 Truck Build

Jason

Reaction score
Nobody pissed in my cheerios. Just get tired of every year someone has a "sema build", and it's the same damn truck ta
that someone built the year before, and the one before that. I thought sema was to showcase new parts, and fabrication and using vehicles to display it. Led light bars, forces, and road armor style bumpers got all that coverage 5+ years ago. Coolest one has been that ouo truck that was 4 linked with coilovers.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Wow who pissed in your Cheerios dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opinions, we all have them and some think they matter.

There seems to be this misconception where people think sema is some trade show for work trucks when it is purely an aftermarket showcase and some trucks are just displays

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Trade show for work trucks?

Not you specifically, just see a lot of people complaining that these trucks are useless.

Personally sema does nothing for me, if I were to lift a truck I would lift it 2.5" but I'm not going to bash it because obviously some people do like this kinda stuff and companies are showing it off to them.

zporta

Reaction score
Not you specifically, just see a lot of people complaining that these trucks are useless.

Personally sema does nothing for me, if I were to lift a truck I would lift it 2.5" but I'm not going to bash it because obviously some people do like this kinda stuff and companies are showing it off to them.

I love the look of a lifted truck, but it just isn't functional for me. I'm in and out of the bed multiple times a day. If anything I would drop it for easy access.

Jason

Reaction score
Oh yeah.

I'm not the "trucks are for work" kinda guy, I like looking at lifted trucks, but after owning several...leveled is definitely the way to go lol.

You don't realize how much more useable/enjoyable a leveled truck is, til you drive a lifted one daily.

Showoff

Reaction score
Ok, back to work on the truck. Still a few things to do.

Traction Bars
Traction bar mounts
Crossmember bars
Stabilizer shocks
Front and rear shocks
Led lights
Adjustable shackle mounts
Headlights/Tailights

And a few other small things

Then, in January we will do a bolt on 4 link for the rear.

Here she is right now. Should have some better pics soon once I install a few cosmetic things and wash her.
42287974-61A8-4FE3-BEB1-68FB7CBBB85F.jpg

450B93E8-0E3E-4C76-93AD-F5DD5D9CAD30.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
Well, just so you all know, I wasn't one of the ones that got originally cut. I was in the second wave. Then my sponsor decided that they really wanted me in and out me in a booth instead. well, long story short, they told me I had to buy that booth 1 week prior to going, end of last week. Needless to say, it's not going. However, still finishing with the truck build, we made more changes and decided on new things. You all want pics so far? She is almost done. Decided to do a couple more things. (Oh and no wrap for now)

Just read back a few pages and it was never stated that he missed sema?

Post number 88 says he isn't going.

Those taillights are nice. Haven't seen those before.

Showoff

Reaction score
No, the truck didn't make it to SEMA, but I have already two offers for 2016. So, we are just going to keep building. Should be done (phase 1) at the end of the month. But I'll post more pics as we go!

Latest posts

Members online