Several things. Got a new ride!

YJSONLY

Reaction score
Ordered a 2015
F350 Srw CC
Lariat, silver, black interior.

The rear sits higher so a front kit is needed. I know a lot of people are changing out the 250 for 350 blocks in the rear but what front leveling kit is needed for a f350.

After leveling I am sure I will need/want air bags for the loads that I will pull.

Also how do you remove the stickers on the vizors?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I did a 2.5" front leveling kit on my '13 and it sits a little nose high now, so 5" rear block kit is on order. I definitely suggest air bags for the rear if you are towing heavy. Let me know if I can help you get any of those parts. Congrats on the new truck!

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I put a 2.5" on mine. It has the camper package (heavy springs) and it is still about 1/2-3/4" high in the rear. Air bags keep it level. Can't help with the visor stickers, sorry.

YJSONLY

Reaction score
I don't have the camper springs. I was torn on if the ride would suffer to much.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I don't have the camper package either. The ride in my truck is better now with Bilsteins on all 4 corners and the larger tires. I'm very pleased with it.

YJSONLY

Reaction score
I have the ranchos on there now. Does changing to bilsteins make it that much better if ride?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I really don't need a leveling kit if been figuring out. As it only sits .5" lower upfront. I have 2 leveling kits with no reason to use them as my lifts in garage.

Most common is 2.5" though

ftast350

Reaction score
I put on a 2.5" ready lift and 5" rear blocks and it has 1.5" of rake still. I must suggest doing the radius arm drop brackets to keep the steering feeling the same. Mine also has the camper option and all it is is a rear sway bar and overload springs that dont affect the ride, it also has the heavy front suspension so I had to add the 5"rear block.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online