Shocks & Stabilizer Upgrade

BigNiner19

Reaction score
I have a basic 8" Fabtech lift on my 08 F250. It doesnt ride real bad, and its not terrible to steer. However, I've driven a few other similar trucks with different lifts and variations, and I believe I can improve both the ride quality and steering with upgrades.

I have Fabtech's dual steering stabilizers and "performance shocks" now. Has anyone tried Fox's ATS steering stabilizer? Supposedly its better than dual stabilizers and is adjustable. What about Carli's High mount stabilizer?

For the shocks I was probably going to go with the Fox 2.0

Thoughts and experiences?? Thanks!

248superduty

Reaction score
Im running fox 2.0 shocks with my 8" lift and PMF fab dual stabilizer setup with bilsteen's. works gret for me.

Reaction score
I have been really really impressed over the past few months with Fox shocks. I am a big Icon user and seller but I've been doing a lot with Fox lately and they are a fair amount cheaper.

The ATS stabilizer is really nice, I've used several of them on customers Jeeps as well as one on a 2014 F450 for a site member here and its a great piece, well worth the money. Its nice that its adjustable and can be tailored to your liking.

As for the shocks, there are lots of options for the 2.0, they have the smooth body, remote reservoir, or the remote with the adjustment. For your truck i would probably suggest remote reservoir for the front and the smooths for the back, unless the budget will allow all 4 to be remote.

if your interested in pricing you can email me or PM me. [email protected]

Tonka350

Reaction score
If you're looking for a great upgrade at a decent price look into F.O.A ( first over all ) they're put of Las Vegas....I run their 2.5 " prerunner rezis with a 7 / 8 " shaft and for my rears ( 18" travel ) were only 180.00 each....they're cheaper the shorter you buy, You choose the valving, they're built fully to your specifications and what you want....I have them on my truck, I just put the fronts on but the rears made a night and day difference. You'll have to find a place locally to charge your shocks as they come uncharged, but I had mine done for 10.00 each and filled to 160 psi ( what they recommend )

20141127_105525_zpsqlz5mrzv.jpg

Latest posts

Members online