Should i buy it?

Cory S

Reaction score
well the only thing im worried about is the tranny but i put a deposit on it just gotta figure out when i can go up there

Dave

Reaction score
Oasis is clean just a couple recalls and the coolant t

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dude! Pull that trigger! That thing is nice....

I didnt know you could nab stuff liek that for 14k?!

That is a nice truck for that kinda money.

Cory S

Reaction score
Well I made it to my house in ga gonna hunt in the morning and then head up and scoop the truck up!

Cory S

Reaction score
well picked it up and ran into trouble on the way home. eot and ect were not in check. so it was on into limp mode throwing the dtc p00b7, so i have it tore down (almost) replacing two hyper extended thermostats. so i hope! luckly i had my AE with me!

b0a14f98.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
thats a ***ing bummer that you had troubles on the way home, i hope that it works out and that the thermostats is all that was wrong. keep us posted

Cory S

Reaction score
thats a ***ing bummer that you had troubles on the way home, i hope that it works out and that the thermostats is all that was wrong. keep us posted

me to any insight is appreciated as tonght was my first time breaking into a 6.4

Cory S

Reaction score
got every thing buttoned back up! i learned ALOT. temps are staying within 3* off each other! a huge thanks to 907Dave without thisforum and him icouldnt have done it!

Latest posts

Members online