shout out to diesel shop llc

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
i wanna give a shout out to fred at diesel shop llc he has been helpin me out the past couple days with parts and thoughts on my truck to help me out he has been a great guy and great help i recommend him for anybody and any need for your truck any make or model great customer service and a very smart dude
Thanks fred will keep in contact

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
Thank you very much, we work very hard to please all of our customers. If u have questions on a build or need parts quotes its all the same we dont mind answering questions at all. Thanks again 97spoolinstroker your stickers i will send with your chip.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Fred is the man!! Anybody in the CT area needing any work done don't be afraid to call him.

Now if i could just get the recipe to those damn peanut butter chocolate doughnuts :jammin:

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
Fred is the man!! Anybody in the CT area needing any work done don't be afraid to call him.

Now if i could just get the recipe to those damn peanut butter chocolate doughnuts :jammin:

I am thinking of going into the donut business haha. We can have fresh donuts to your shops door every morning.LOL who would ever think mail order donuts would be such a hit. We miss u guys cant wait to take the trip down again this year !!!

kbog350

Reaction score
DIESEL SHOP LLC is where its at. My truck has been built from block up by fred, he knows his stuff and knows all the tweeks to squeeze every bit of power out your truck. Beans diesel recommended him to me a while back when i was looking for a reliable shop that knows there stuff. Been friends with him ever since the rest is history. GET TO WORK FRED!!!!!

Bean

Reaction score
Umm, whats all this donut talk? Did I miss something? better not have been donuts come to the shop and no one saved one for me...

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
Umm, whats all this donut talk? Did I miss something? better not have been donuts come to the shop and no one saved one for me...

Alis and i sent cass some donuts for x mass, guess she didnt share :shocked:.
we will have to send some for the shop tho !! :pimp:

muff

Reaction score
the diesel shop llc is where its at!! I will be doing a writeup on my 555hp 2000 7.3l soon, all thanks to fred and beans!

Bean

Reaction score
Ya I didn't get that memo on the donuts. Maybe next time...

Latest posts

Members online