Shout out to SPE

Ghost

Reaction score
Just got my new 2014 Platinum tuned at Dirty Diesel.

I have never been a big fan of H&S in the past and did not like the can tuning so Jordan convinced me to try the latest SPE custom tune and the truck flat our runs awesome!

code free with full Egr delete, 5" Flo Pro exh with muffler and s&b intake.

Rob

SPE

Reaction score
Just got my new 2014 Platinum tuned at Dirty Diesel.

I have never been a big fan of H&S in the past and did not like the can tuning so Jordan convinced me to try the latest SPE custom tune and the truck flat our runs awesome!

code free with full Egr delete, 5" Flo Pro exh with muffler and s&b intake.

Rob

Glad you like it!

Ghost

Reaction score
Do I need to keep the mini max plugged in when running spe hot tune?
I prefer it under the seat. Not like Im going to back out of the throttle anyway so what's the point of ugly tuner on the dash....

c.jank

Reaction score
How safe is Snyders hot x tunes.. i have an 11 and been running HS for 15k miles and had no issues. Im considering SPE tunes.

What will i gain? Limited by fuel and the turbo so what are the true benefits of MCC tuning vs. Bentleys tuning

MorganM

Reaction score
With aggressive trans tuning and maximizing boost and fueling where does drivability come in?

I come from the EFI Live duramax world so forgive me for my demands

Smoother and more controlled throttle response is a benefit I found going away from the canned tunes. Drives much more like a stock truck, but with more response and firm shifting. More power as well, of course.
DISCLAIMER: I'm not using SPE, but I would expect you'd see the same benefits in terms of driveability.

Gbhtrd06

Reaction score
Just got mine tuned at spe today. The trans shifts clean and crisp with nice up and down shifts. Deff more power than the out if the box tunes the mini max comes with. I would recommend their tunes to anybody

Latest posts

Members online