Shoutout to Mike at No Limit!

Platinumf250

Reaction score
Just want to give credit where credit is due. I ordered his no limit 5" CAI, 5" straight pipe, egr delete with pass through plate, h&s upgrade intercooler pipe, and a 6" exhaust tip a few weeks back. The shipping was extremely fast, he talked me through everything I needed to know and answered all my dumb questions. His prices are better than anywhere else and customer service is even better. Mike will definitely be getting all of my business from now on. Truck runs amazing now! Thanks for all the help and great products bud!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just want to give credit where credit is due. I ordered his no limit 5" CAI, 5" straight pipe, egr delete with pass through plate, h&s upgrade intercooler pipe, and a 6" exhaust tip a few weeks back. The shipping was extremely fast, he talked me through everything I needed to know and answered all my dumb questions. His prices are better than anywhere else and customer service is even better. Mike will definitely be getting all of my business from now on. Truck runs amazing now! Thanks for all the help and great products bud!

glad you're happy, you got the good stuff there.

ftast350

Reaction score
Agreed! Fast shipping, great rates and even better advice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craigm6305

Reaction score
He did the same for me a couple months back. I still haven't bought an intake, but when I do I will be calling him again.

torque beast

Reaction score

I couldn't agree more, customer service with Mike is top notch. He helped me yesterday get my tuner issue worked out. I wasted a lot of his time and did not even buy it from him (have had it for years) but I know where I will be buying my parts when the time comes to mod my truck. Thanks again Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Ill be ordering an intercooler, coolant plate and delete from him when I have the funds available :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.