silicon boots

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
do they all seep oil? i had diesel sites boots on the intercooler tubes where they both hook to the spider and didn't have a problem with any seepage but as i had some problems i had to take them on and off and my spider had some barbs on both sides which tore both the boots and created a bad boost leak... so i ordered some that i could get over night shipped to me, after i filed off the barbs, that where not diesel site cuz they where on back order... anyway they are heavy duty silicon and the oil just drips out of them but only on the drivers side upper and lower intercooler tube boots... no boost leaks but the oil is worse then the old stock boots... just wondering if everyone has the same issue with the silicon boots that is still running the ccv in the stock form?

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
other then the diesel site boots these are the only ones i bought and they have been on less then a year... didn't know if they should seep that bad or not...

Bigsexy

Reaction score
There's also siliconintakes.com you can buy it by the foot. I'm actually going to be ording from them next week. I put a set on a customers trucks he supplied and there still holding.

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Some of us can my dump the CCV because of smog laws.

I'm running riffraff boots and don't have a drop of oil with my stock CCV.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Members online