• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Silver 2008 F250/F350 Tailgate. 99-15

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I have for sale a silver 2008+ tailgate from my truck. The tailgate is in great shape. I am keeping the lock from it in case I decide to replace it in the future so that I may have the same key to open my tailgate and door locks.. I have the lock in it to prove that the tailgate is mine.

The tailgate is in great shape. No dent dings, scratches etc on it as you'd find on most gates.The inside is lined with line-x which is in great shape, no scratches dings, or knicks.

I am located in Las Vegas and am not really looking to ship(had a bad experience shipping one in the past) Just thought id throw this up for someone nearby with a 99-07 maybe looking to upgrade or for someone who has damaged their current 08+.

This tailgate will fit on 99-07 trucks with the part Driver Side Roller Part #4L3Z83430B39AA like $20 from ford. Basically a spring assist for the extra weight of the newer style tailgate.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Damn. Wish you would ship it, also wondering price, but I would also need to know a price. Definitely interested and wish I was closer.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I do still have the tailgate available. Not looking to ship however. I had a bad experience shipping one from my old truck. Fed ex demolished it even though I took great precautions in making sure it was very well packaged.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on packaging for shipping? The last time I sold one from my last truck I thought I packaged it very well and even made handles for Fedex to help them carry it and they still dented it pretty badly. Marked it fragile, and specified this side up to keep them from placing it face down.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
How would you protect it from banging around inside that? Blankets? Make the frame as tight a fit as possible to reduce area for it to smash around?

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
lots of foam wrap.

I work for a commercial cabinet company we ship granite tops, corian tops all over the country. It may be costly but you could put it on a skid so the gate stands vertically, build the frame, wrap it with many layers of foam, then put the plywood on each side.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Man I want this bad. Great price, unfortunately the closest I'll be to you is Sacramento at the end of April.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.