Simple injector question

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I'm putting in 250/200's this weekend and haven't been able to get a hold of anyone to talk about a chip for my truck. It's got one in now with tunes for stock injectors. My question is do you think I'll be ok to drive it with the 250/200s for like a week till I can get the new tunes for it?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Yes, you will be fine. You could run the truck without the chip and it will be fine.

If you need a price for a reburn let me know, we carry Tony wildman and Swamps tuning.

Wrong section BTW.

Big Bore

Reaction score
Tuning for stock OBS injector is going to be pretty long for a 250/200 don't you think? I'm picturing some serious lag and clouds of smoke then neck snapping acceleration.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
My bad I thought I put it in the obs section. Well I don't really tow with it so the lag and smoke won't bother me. If it starts to smoke then I'll just back out of it. I'm only lookin to drive it for a week till I can get it tuned right

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
I drove mine with 275/200s & no tune before. No ill effects & still made good power. Woodduck ran 300/200s without a chip a few times as well. I can name off plenty of other people, if it's an OBS single shot truck then you'll be fine to drive it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.