Single cab street truck build

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Well got the motor pretty much put back together. Need to block off the where the HVAC was, build a battery box, and button some small things.

IMG_7449.JPG
IMG_7452.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Battery tray built and mounted. Building hot pipe right now. Hopefully have the cables finished up and everything grounded and starting today!
IMG_7506.JPG
IMG_7508.JPG

shmoozer

Reaction score
Some good pictures about how you wheat about running your cabling would be great. I'm looking at doing something similar with mine.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Some good pictures about how you wheat about running your cabling would be great. I'm looking at doing something similar with mine.

Routed the main power cable along the passenger side frame rail, from battery to junction block. Ran the ground from battery to the frame.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Routed the main power cable along the passenger side frame rail, from battery to junction block. Ran the ground from battery to the frame.

Easy enough!

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Got hot pipe on and drove it today, leaking oil like a sum bitch! Lol. Taking the turbo back off and checking to see if a O-ring in the pedestal got pinched or something. Other than that, runs good!

IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7533.JPG
IMG_7532.JPG
IMG_7534.JPG

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Lol, although those would be neat and all....I'm in the midst of buying a house, and the money tree isn't giving me funds for dual pumps and a GT55 right now to go along with them big ol betches lol!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.