Single turn down exhaust

mandkole

Reaction score
this one is in front of the wheel turned down. I liked the way this looked, but got tired of the soot on the tire.

Attachments

• truckpics 006.jpg
    truckpics 006.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 72

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I'm considering ditching my duals and just putting a turn down on right before the axle... tired of having to haul my spare in the bed. Anyone run a setup like this and can comment on the noise level?

mustube

Reaction score
Does the exhaust not drone and reverberate when it's pointed straight at the ground? I've been thinking about cutting mine so it dumps right after the axle but I don't want an annoying exhaust.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

mandkole

Reaction score
I'm considering ditching my duals and just putting a turn down on right before the axle... tired of having to haul my spare in the bed. Anyone run a setup like this and can comment on the noise level?

my pic of this should be on post #3 -- there was no difference in noise but I ran a muffler.

JCart

Reaction score
97 cc has a 4" exhaust and I run a SS resonator, had it in stock location and now is dumping over rear axle. Also ran a 5" straight pipe for a while that turned down over the rear axle. Turn down in front of the axle is noticeably louder also messy carbon coating. Will be changing back to stock location. Also notice much more heat running turn down compared stock (heat under box), have to ensure turn down is pointed away from any plastic or rubber bushings, shocks, anti sways etc.

Homesteader

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I still want to go with the turn down. How would the soot be on the tires and under carriage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.