• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Singled out for sale! Built 2009 F250 65k miles

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Name: Matt
Price: 40k obo

Text or call for more info, I also have a lot of pictures I can text if wanted

Well guys I don't want to do it and I am taking a substantial loss in selling but Certain recent personal events have got me thinking that I may need to sell my truck. A lot of people know the story but for those of you who don't I will inform you. Here is the info on the truck

Built top to bottom 800hp setup
2009 f250 fx4 65k miles fully loaded besides sunroof.
New 4800lb springs up front no block in the rear
Black leather was th pioneer nav unit. Steering controls still work and truck has Bluetooth everything. Truck does a a few 2-3 very small debts and a few rock chips. As well as 1 small scratch on the grill. The size of a tooth pick. The truck has zero rust and is emasculate underneath. And all body panels are rust free as well. Inside the truck is very very clean and no rips or stains.
20x12 Moto metal 962 with nitto 420's
Painted headlights/smoked 3rd led brake light and tails

The entire build has less than 500 miles on it including every motor part and trans part. The crank was out of my old motor and was fine. The truck is currently at warren for a full billet trans.

New ford bare block
New r&r rods
Bottom end balanced
Ati damper
New oil pump/cooler
New rcd stage 1 cam with welded gear
New rcd pistons coated delipped and valve reliefs
New rcd lifters "mahle"
New rcd pushrods
New rcd valve springs
New oem ford heads with valve guides
Arp head studs
New rockers
New oem injectors with 60% nozzles and flowed at mpd
New Midwest dual k16 setup
2 new ford k16's
Marty's fuel system a1000
6.0 manifolds
Elite hd up pipes
New Mpd single turbo kit
467.7/87/1.0 turbo
Gear head sct tuning with dash daq for monitoring
No limit pipes

Like stated above the truck is at warren to get a full billet trans.
Gpz clutches all billet internals with 5 planetary.
Precision converter with billet stator and 2200rpm stall.

I do not need to sell the truck at this time but if someone wants to take advantage of this deal then I will be force do let it go. I did have an issue with the turbo at first but it should be worked out now. It blew a seal and thrust when I first built the truck because it only had a 270* thrust. It has sense been rebuilt with a 360* and rebalanced with new deals and all and did have some oil come out of the center into the compressor housing but it was due to not having the charge pipe on and letting the truck idle with no pressure in the housing. It should be fine now but if not I will get the turbo rebuilt and replaced. Just lmk if you guys have any questions at all! Also the truck does have a lean but I can have the title as soon as I receive payment. Same day even.

Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
I cant believe you're selling so soon after all the stuff you went through with it. GLWS Bud!!! :toast:

Mattf1987

Reaction score
I cant believe you're selling so soon after all the stuff you went through with it. GLWS Bud!!! :toast:

Me and my wife have run into some unforeseen expenses that need to be dealt with. I don't want to get rid of the truck but given our current situation it only makes sense to take this route. My family comes first always.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Understood. Like I stated, GLWS and I hope all goes well for you, sorry it might have to go. It's in such good shape now.

kwelch08

Reaction score
Hope the best for you and the family GLWS. I wish I had that kind of money to buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Matt, all the best to you and your family. I agree they always come first, toys come second. I hope it works out and you can keep it, it's certainly been a long journey with the truck and you've only owned it a short time.

Latest posts

Members online