Sinister Diesel?

saminga

Reaction score
Sat on hold for 4-8 minutes each time while making two calls at 145 e.t. today, just to try and have someone help me spend $650+ with you.

NO thanks!!

customer service matters guys!!

Extended Power

Reaction score
You need to learn how to calm down...I was on hold for 45 minutes with my insurance company today (the first time I called) only 30 minutes the second time...and they still didn't help me.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
4-8 mins o gosh what is one to do... hahahaha what a joke, relax a little your not the only one calling them.
And $650+ dam you go big baller, hahaha dam near all diesel parts are over 1k so that's not saying much.
Iv been on hold before and I was spending over 10k and I did not come on here kicking the sides out my crib.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

saminga

Reaction score
I dont have 10k

to throw around like its funny money Trump. Was that your way of bragging? How mature. LOL

saminga

Reaction score
No.
I received an email asking why my cart still had something in it.
I emailed that I needed help.

I received this -
The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try\n5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or\n5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at\n5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596 w82si7749904qka.3 - gsmtp"

So, no, still need help because my original question issue was because of something else on your site that didn't work.
I'm providing this feedback so Sinister Diesel can maybe go back to whomever is supporting your website and get it fixed or maybe you need to get the folks you're paying for a site that works well and get some of your money back.

saminga

Reaction score
OR, maybe Mott can pony up the money needed since he's loaded. He's from NY right??

slc dzl

Reaction score
Or.... take the advice you asked for in your other thread and buy the Driven diesel RR supplied by many of our fine vendors.
F##k sinister

saminga

Reaction score
If we can get things fixed, I'll give them another chance since their beating Driven's price by a decent amount for the same quality unit. If not, then ya, . . .

slc dzl

Reaction score
It's not the same quality.
Put some miles on there kit and when you have leaks just remember the driven kit was just a little more.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Or.... take the advice you asked for in your other thread and buy the Driven diesel RR supplied by many of our fine vendors.
F##k sinister

Small hijack lol...but why *** sinister? One of our vendors on this site installed a Sinister RR when he studded and ******d my truck. From everything that I can tell its a pretty solid and well made kit.

-On edit my question was answered. I guess its a good thing I'm retrofitting some new lines etc when I install the 6.7 pump.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Listen bud my point was just because you spend money does not mean your not going to be placed on hold..
you came across like because you were spending $650 that you should not be placed on hold.
A good company does not place the importance of customer calls based on the amount of money they spend...

Yea I'm from NY and no I don't have a lot of money, $650 is a lot to me but that's besides the point.
You pointed out how much you were going to spend and got placed on hold, so I showed my example of spending money and also getting placed on hold.
If for some reason you think 10k is me trying to flash anything your sadly mistaken. That's chump change for what some people spend and still get placed on hold, so I would not be impressing anyone.
So before you come in this forum with your b.s. and start running your mouth as a new member sit down shut up and learn from the guys that are giving advice.
Not that I'm one of them; cause I was definitely calling you out as a cry baby.

And lastly your original post had nothing to do with providing feedback to have them correct it.
You did not mention anything about the website or needing help you just bitched like a pre-teen how you got placed on hold...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

7.3-6.0-6.4

Reaction score
That ain't sh*t I sat at sinister to just get a few parts. For an hour and I buy there at least once a week. Making a call and getting your order complete is part of the game. And I would say diesel site is a nice RR kit. If that's what you bought.

Jomax

Reaction score
Small hijack lol...but why *** sinister? One of our vendors on this site installed a Sinister RR when he studded and ******d my truck. From everything that I can tell its a pretty solid and well made kit.

-On edit my question was answered. I guess its a good thing I'm retrofitting some new lines etc when I install the 6.7 pump.

One question about your sinister kit. You do you a spin on fuel filter where the old factory filter once was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Nope, factory filtration still.

Didn't get the full ****** then. If you would've, you would've had a spin on filter in the valley to leak fuel every time you change it..

Latest posts

Members online