Site Crash

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
it was some hole in vbulletin. when crowz went to get support info, vbulletin was covered in virus. we could have put it back up immediately, but that would have been a band aid , so crowx spent the time reverse engineering the hack. i'm not sure that we found anything concrete, just that it did not come thru our server. any other sites that were down, we most likely other vbulletin sits affected. i dont believe comp-d got touched.

Lang

Reaction score
Think it has to do with Tapatalk bc I was trying to get on a archery forum as well and could not.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Damnit thread title change ***s up my OP Lol

Bummed chat is gone for now but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Thanksk for all the effort to get this bad boy back up and running, crowz! :blitzed:

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Your welcome. It was a flaw in the chat software that did most of the stuff. As you can see chat went bye bye since there is no known fix for the flaw in it.

pog

Reaction score
Yup def big thanks to all the staff working behind the scenes to get the site back to its normal state. Thanks guys!

loboost

Reaction score
As Far as I know CompD never went down?

Thanks Crowz, you're the Man!

It might not have but I did get the 404 error when I attempted to log in via Firefox. Might've took it down to avoid a breach? It was up within 10 -15 minutes

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will try to get the attachments back working right tonight aka pictures in the hot chick thread :)

Latest posts

Members online