Sled pulling with vgt or non vgt ?

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Not here in Canada haha. My trucks been ******d since day 1 and has a 8" lift. Replaced a starter, ball joint and a tensioner all under warranty. A lot of dealerships are doing warranty work now. Friend of mine just took out his motor with a s467.7 and got a brand new long block haha. But he had to replace it back to stock before he brought it in. Most are ******** right from th dealership

Yep, the area we live in is Very friendly with ******d trucks. I've had warranty with all my mods done too including front end work and engine work haha.

sootie

Reaction score
Not here in Canada haha. My trucks been ******d since day 1 and has a 8" lift. Replaced a starter, ball joint and a tensioner all under warranty. A lot of dealerships are doing warranty work now. Friend of mine just took out his motor with a s467.7 and got a brand new long block haha. But he had to replace it back to stock before he brought it in. Most are ******** right from th dealership

thats a little shi!ty.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
U do any pulling in alberta dsmracing1 ? U should come pull in the atpa next year.

It would be nice to try it out for sure! Hopefully the old oil patch turns around so I have money to enter the event haha. My biggest problem would be not being stuck on the road in northern BC or AB when the events are on. Finally went to my first pulling event and watched this year at the NHRDA in Edmonton. Pretty fun to watch the drags and pulls!

Sheps0769

Reaction score
It would be nice to try it out for sure! Hopefully the old oil patch turns around so I have money to enter the event haha. My biggest problem would be not being stuck on the road in northern BC or AB when the events are on. Finally went to my first pulling event and watched this year at the NHRDA in Edmonton. Pretty fun to watch the drags and pulls!

Oh I get it haha. I was working on my rig during the nhrda. Only event I didn't make it to. I'm booking off the events next year and going to all the events. Is a blast and payouts are pretty good. Gotta beat a dodge with a 66mm that kills me. I pull 317ft and he pulls 373ft

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Oh I get it haha. I was working on my rig during the nhrda. Only event I didn't make it to. I'm booking off the events next year and going to all the events. Is a blast and payouts are pretty good. Gotta beat a dodge with a 66mm that kills me. I pull 317ft and he pulls 373ft

Haha that's awesome, I have to learn all the rules more too. It sounds like a lot of fun for sure and it would be nice to get involved! Not sure what class id run exactly with a "stock" appearing turbo but dual fuelers?

Sheps0769

Reaction score
Haha that's awesome, I have to learn all the rules more too. It sounds like a lot of fun for sure and it would be nice to get involved! Not sure what class id run exactly with a "stock" appearing turbo but dual fuelers?
a
I'll send u a link. Rules are crazy in Alberta. U would be streetwork class which is up to 66mm and dual fuelers haha. It's not like in the states. And it's 8500lbs. Ya payouts are really good

dsmracing1

Reaction score
a

I'll send u a link. Rules are crazy in Alberta. U would be streetwork class which is up to 66mm and dual fuelers haha. It's not like in the states. And it's 8500lbs. Ya payouts are really good

Thanks man, appreciate the link. That 8500 lbs would kill me I'm thinking. Last time I weighed my truck with a near empty slip tank I was around 9400 lbs lol. I'll have to check again when the slip tank is bone dry.

Sheps0769

Reaction score
Thanks man, appreciate the link. That 8500 lbs would kill me I'm thinking. Last time I weighed my truck with a near empty slip tank I was around 9400 lbs lol. I'll have to check again when the slip tank is bone dry.

http://atpacanada.ca/?page_id=54
This is the link to the rules. Don't worry my truck loaded weighs in at 9850 with a almost empty slip tank. I remove my sliptank, toolbox and tailgate as well as no spare tire to pull. I pulled my back seat at h4h cause there scale was slightly heavier haha.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
http://atpacanada.ca/?page_id=54

This is the link to the rules. Don't worry my truck loaded weighs in at 9850 with a almost empty slip tank. I remove my sliptank, toolbox and tailgate as well as no spare tire to pull. I pulled my back seat at h4h cause there scale was slightly heavier haha.

Yeah these truck are heavy haha. Thanks for the rule book and I'll see what I can do about getting involved with a few pulls!

Sheps0769

Reaction score
With that turbo, I'd own up to my mistake. Guy certainly knew it was coming..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a extreme most guys just do ******s. That guys been warned that's his freebie. I was just giving a example. Maybe not the best one.

Latest posts

Members online