Slight predicament..

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So my truck brought up an alert yesterday on the dash that said "Exhaust Fluid System Fault" and that my speed would be reduced to 50mph apon restart. From what I have read, this sounds like the "recall" that is replacing faulty NOX sensors.

Here's what I need to decide. I planned on doing my delete and tune this weekend.. And I have all of the parts ready to go on. So I can go ahead and delete it tonight. However should I get the NOX recall taken care of first and have my code checked out at the dealer? Or just delete anyway and fix the issue myself?

hirevn

Reaction score
I would let them due the recall first, just incase you ever need or want to put it back to stock for resale or whatever but that just me.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I would say get it checked out just in case it isn't a recall. That is asking as they don't charge you for it. Basically a CYA.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Well I just called in and gave them my vin number and my truck is not part of the recall. So it looks like its a faulty sensor

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I took my truck to the dealer for the Nox failure and had them do it before the recall was effective. You'll know if you have it. Truck doesn't have the gusto like it normally does and your CEL will definitely be on. Mine even went off a few times, but came back on none the less.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Well it's deleted and running on a stock power H&S tune. I love the new sound and smooth response

Latest posts

Members online