Smallest sticks for a gen3

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I can put together a gen3 setup on my build, got the DT444E HPOP rez, gear and can get a haldex pump. Is 250/200 too small for that much oil? or should a stroke out my 200/80's?

2000wa250

Reaction score
I dont believe that there is an injector that is "too small" for big oil. Simply that there are injectors where you will not see a huge improvement with big oil and you will not be taking advantage of the full benefits of big oil. However I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable guys will be along shortly to get you an answer

ParkerFly

Reaction score
:whs: You can run big oil on stock injectors. It's just more oil than you need. I have a stage 2 stealth with 160/100 injectors, that's way overkill but I've got room to grow. 250/200s will need bigger than stock oil anyway.

ParkerFly

Reaction score
budro runs his stock sticks in his SD with twin stealth pumps. That's pumping a pretty similar volume to what a Gen 3 is and I think he's got quite a few miles with that setup.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
As long as your IPR refresh rate is set correctly where you won't get a P1211 on decel then there shouldn't be an issue. But some have issues with ICP ABOVE desired when you let off of the throttle

-Michael

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
I get an above code if i try to hold it at 1500 or more very long. Its all choppy and cool soundin goin threw the pits though lol. Only have one tune though and its only meant for wot so i never bothered to have it tweaked.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as too "small" of an injector for big oil (Gen3) or others. Any truck can benefit from it.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Suns was saying that it can damage the oil, maybe heat it up some or shearing maybe.

Latest posts

Members online