Smogging not stock 7.3L

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Pshhhhh **** the epa

I just got this in the mail from them

423849_2737342231000_1180686263_2202421_281509714_n.jpg

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Honestly if Cali gets worse there is a good chance people may move their business elsewhere, we as a country are doin pretty damn good on bein "green". EPA should take a walk through Asia and India....

ChinatownChile

Reaction score
California Highway Patrol sets up a little station on the side of the road and starts flagging down and pulling over "random" vehicles to get smog test/inspection right there on the side of the road. You CAN refuse the test, but you will be cited to go in for an inspection at another time. California is seriously a ***in nazi state
That is out of control

ChinatownChile

Reaction score
Something has got to be done about this. I mean really... an EPA SS. Next thing you know they will be rounding us up and putting us in concentration camps. Wait.... that's whole other group. Or is it??

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Something has got to be done about this. I mean really... an EPA SS. Next thing you know they will be rounding us up and putting us in concentration camps. Wait.... that's whole other group. Or is it??

Its all part of the governments plan.. so technically its the same group and we are all screwed. We will not be allowed to own guns or pickups and will all be stuck driving a toyota prius or something and drive to our office job in the city. (Nothing against office jobs or anything just saying we will all be enslaved by the government)

Latest posts

Members online