snow performance water meth injection

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I was just given a used snow performance water meth kit, I believe it Is their mpg max kit based on the controller it came with. I want to put it on my truck and run it but Im a little concerned about it. truck is an h & s tuned 2011 model, its egr and *** ******d. is this kit worth my time to install? oh it came off of a 2016 that was traded in at a dealership with 6000 miles. so this kit cant be very old but it is used.

Jbird

Reaction score
Ive never under stood how i company spent that much time and money making a kit that did nothing. Are there any applications that it is worth having? Like other motors? I know theyve been proven not to do almost anything on the 6.4s and 6.7s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I have always heard that they work for lowering egts but snow performance claims they can make 75hp with it. I have a friend that has it on his 6.0 and said he has never felt a power difference but it does lower egts, so since this was free maybe I will put it on and just use it when I'm towing something big to keep egts lower. Speaking of egts what's too hot for a 6.7?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
That's the beauty of a 6.7L. Egts are not a concern when towing heavy. Properly I might add.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
But the bookface dorks say much hotter....

I ran into a guy the other day that has an '11 with an SCT and Demonic tunes. Says he has no issues getting to 1900 while towing heavy for a minute or two. Says the guy writing the tunes doesn't believe in EGT gauges.

It was hard to keep a straight face.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

I ran into a guy the other day that has an '11 with an SCT and Demonic tunes. Says he has no issues getting to 1900 while towing heavy for a minute or two. Says the guy writing the tunes doesn't believe in EGT gauges.

wow. i tell most new customers, after 1400* start getting out. i have pegged a 2000* gauge before with no issues , but would NEVER recommend it to anyone. some peoples kids.

jcain

Reaction score

Thats odd considering demonic doesn't write sct based tunes.

jcain

Reaction score
Whatever dood, he's the best... the fact he gets $500 for a pack of tunes is absolutely absurd. But the idiots come in groves.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.