So how are you all liking the new forum software?

TRUBBS

Reaction score
The mods that were here haven't really said they wanted to come back. So I'm looking for atleast a few new ones.
Have you tried to reach out to any of the old guys? be nice to get some of them back and maybe there friends as well. really miss the old active forum days!

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you tried to reach out to any of the old guys? be nice to get some of them back and maybe there friends as well. really miss the old active forum days!

I haven't yet. Was planning on a mass email to all members in hopes to get some back.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I haven't yet. Was planning on a mass email to all members in hopes to get some back.
Very nice, I think a big email as well as some active posts on the FB Groups would maybe help bring some folks back this way! (maybe not, but never hurts to try)

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a joke. Nothing is better since it's changed hands. Just lots of empty promises and spam. Oh and a douche box named Nick . . .
Sorry guys. Been slacking for sure. No excuse. I'll start asking the original mods if they would still like to be mods here and start getting the word out that this site is still going.

psduser1

Reaction score
I get that this site is a low return investment, but damn dude, four months to contact the old mods?!

Might as well go on oilburners.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I get that this site is a low return investment, but damn dude, four months to contact the old mods?!

Might as well go on oilburners.

Has nothing to do with it being a low investment. Going through a shitty divorce and it's taken most of my time the last 4 or 5 months. Seriously, work on your marriage as much as you can because getting a divorce blows! The amount of BS I have to go through to get it done is ridiculous. I still probably have 4 or 5 months to go!

PDT1081

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with it being a low investment. Going through a shitty divorce and it's taken most of my time the last 4 or 5 months. Seriously, work on your marriage as much as you can because getting a divorce blows! The amount of BS I have to go through to get it done is ridiculous. I still probably have 4 or 5 months to go!
You get to keep all of this place, right? Or are we being split up and have to choose between mommy and daddy?

Latest posts

Members online