so i took a loss today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Reaction score
Kid in a new 2011 cummins on 35s with the h&s pro on it rollin coal everywhere. Went from a dig at 45..he only managed to get a half a truck length up to 90 when we shut em down...pretty sad for him. I took that loss with pride. Not too bad for being in x-street and a bad transmission. I wasn't at all impressed. I expected a loss but not that weak of one..

Nic

Reaction score
i didnt think so..from 45 to 90..his bed barely left the front end of my truck when we got to 90...i expected a whole lot more from that.

Nic

Reaction score
So, you ever find you a co-signer to put their credit on the line with you for your royal ***k up the asss?

LOL it was a **** up the ass..thats ok..ill get my chance again...a good transmission and my other tune and its a done deal.

Nic

Reaction score
i figured if i we could have went from a dead stop i would have had the upper hand..he didnt want to do that. probably why

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Your not allowed to act all "tough guy"...

Unless you already shaved your head...

But even then....

ohhh boyyyyyy....
"98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature."

see that in your signature tells me your like 15 driving daddys run down indirect injection while still on your permit. i can do this all day

blackbetty13

Reaction score
So, you ever find you a co-signer to put their credit on the line with you for your royal ***k up the asss?

no no cosigner was needed my credit was 748 :) Nice try though bro i got a 2013 mustang gt and a built 12 second f350 and daddy didnt pay a freakin dime any more questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online