some billet bling for the old pos

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Get aggressive and let the stuff get hot and it will get gummy. Excuse my ignorance lol but how exactly does this work? With what oil system? I understand the dual ipr, just not how this is suppose to work.

psduser1

Reaction score
I think the idea is that with dual pump setups, going from wot, to sudden decel, you'll get an over pressure situation, in the hpo system. As I understand it, a single ipr won't bleed pressure off quick enough to maintain smooth rpms, causing the engine to romp. I think a few people have tuned around that, or lived with it. If you are strictly pulling, it's probably not the quite such a big deal, but if you're on the street, it could be a real pita.
*No personal experience * just Internet engineering, as I understand it, lol. I think Hotrodtractor had a setup similar to this, as well as a couple others, not sure how those worked out, as they are still doing r&d, from what I know.

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I understand the dual ipr, had a friend with the dual stealths with single ipr, just like you said, come to a stop sign and truck would stall. I put my twin stealths in with dual ipr and I had no issues. I'm curious how this plumbs into the system? I've been thinking of doing a belt driven gen 3 setup and thinking this maybe a good way to control it.

psduser1

Reaction score
Just guessing, I'd say a full port fitting from the stock ipr fitting to the block. Ipr s have tiny ports, relatively. Hopefully, a few pictures, installed!:poke:

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
It ran last night first time in 2 years!!!!! Plan is to be on the road to rudys after i go finish the nitrous. And yes even after bill live tuned it for hours on a dyno you couldn't get coming off full throttle perfect. Last night just with a emailed gear head tune coming off full throttle was almost perfect.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
It ran last night first time in 2 years!!!!! Plan is to be on the road to rudys after i go finish the nitrous. And yes even after bill live tuned it for hours on a dyno you couldn't get coming off full throttle perfect. Last night just with a emailed gear head tune coming off full throttle was almost perfect.
That's pretty cool!
How do the tunes compare in power?

psduser1

Reaction score

Thats cool!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.