SOS! I need your help with identifying some wires please

brkncly

Reaction score
So I bought an Edge Turbo Timer for my '08 6.4 Super Duty. It comes with a couple of mini fuses that have a pigtail wire coming out of one side of the mini fuse with a connector to hook on to the turbo timer. The directions says to take out fuse #30 (10 amp A/C clutch relay) and add their 10 amp mini fuse with the pigtail and also to take out fuse #77 (10 amp ABS module logic) and add their 10 amp mini fuse with the pigtail, which is the fuse panel underneath the hood. Well a couple of problems with this is first there is no good way to enter the fuse panel and second I can't close the lid with out crushing the wires. The lid is built to hold the fuses in place. So I thought maybe if I can identify the colors for fuse #30 ( A/C clutch relay ) and fuse #77 ( ABS module logic) coming out of the fuse box I can go ahead and tap into those instead. So if you can provide the color of the wires for fuse #30 and fuse # 77 that would help out big time. Thanks!

Smokyred

Reaction score
Why not cut a little hole in the fuse box and run them that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This idea is much more preferable than cutting into the harness, I hate seeing a hacked up mess of wires, especially when I have to fix it.

Dave

brkncly

Reaction score
I would but there's no room for any wires due to the fuse panel cover having such a low profile. Also if you look at the underside of the fuse panel cover they have a protruded piece of plastic to keep the fuses in place.

Latest posts

Members online