******* SOTF beta testing

ckrueg

Reaction score
I couldn't find the actual discussion of what parameters were OTF

If you find it, link it up por favor :)
[quote name="Luke@MillerPerformance" post=1257858]EFILive type switching, I like it![/QUOTE]

Similar in implementation, identical in mounting type.

I feel that from an engineering perspective, doing it on-screen invites too many problems in general. Not to mention, not everyone wants a monitor mounted all the time, for a lot of reasons.

From a calibration standpoint, the method we are using internally to the ECM allows more flexibility than changing RAM values to alter fueling.

When you flip the switch on our device, torque calculations, fueling, timing, turbocharger parameters and everything else relevant will stay synchronized. No glitchyness, no weird drivability concerns, etc.

Page 22 of the big spart. thread in the 6.7 section said this. Sounds like everything changes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Cool, I guess I'm still left wondering if they've implemented a custom OS, or what exactly they're changing

everything stays synchronized... but does it change? just very interested/curious

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Cool, I guess I'm still left wondering if they've implemented a custom OS, or what exactly they're changing

everything stays synchronized... but does it change? just very interested/curious

Timing, fueling, VGT/boost and torque management are all changed with the power levels.

There is no way to simply "cap" or change duration without affecting the other dynamics.

The only thing that cant be altered is the base file itself (lambda/smoke) and diagnostics.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Timing, fueling, VGT/boost and torque management are all changed with the power levels.

There is no way to simply "cap" or change duration without affecting the other dynamics.

The only thing that cant be altered is the base file itself (lambda/smoke) and diagnostics.

This is awesome to me. Coming from a dominant duramax/cummins tuning shop, it's nice to see that this is something that is finally becoming available for the PSD's.

The switch install part, where exactly do you tap into? If you don't want to release that info yet, I completely understand.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
This is awesome to me. Coming from a dominant duramax/cummins tuning shop, it's nice to see that this is something that is finally becoming available for the PSD's.

The switch install part, where exactly do you tap into? If you don't want to release that info yet, I completely understand.

No tapping required. It's as easy as unplugging an unneeded sensor, and plugging our harness into the ECM harness at that connector. No having to disassemble ECM connectors, or other likewise nonsense.

Broke 20

Reaction score
sub'd. just waiting for my exhaust to show up to install my engage, and patiently waiting for sotf to be fully functional!

ccmac

Reaction score
As soon as the ndash is out with this tuning I'll be ********.

Y'all may have covered it in the other thread, but will you be able to disable traction control with certain tunes?

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Not sure I can wait for the NDash. Ive got a trip from CA to TX planned beginning July, and I want to be tuned before then.

dawashi

Reaction score
Any update on the sotf, how is it working or not working pros cons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Any update on the sotf, how is it working or not working pros cons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as i'm concerned it works perfectly. I haven't found an issue yet. It's up to Matt and the guys as ******* as to when they release it. I'll be getting dyno graphs for all tunes as well as a few track slips as soon as they open

08Monster

Reaction score
As soon as the ndash is out with this tuning I'll be ********.

Y'all may have covered it in the other thread, but will you be able to disable traction control with certain tunes?
Wondering about TC also! That would convince me to switch alone.