******* SOTF release

Hollywood

Reaction score
Little bit of confusion it seems on model year compatibility.

15-16MY is being released first. 13-14 will be right behind it (week or two). 11-12 will be a couple more weeks behind that, as the software is different.

But to answer the question concerning device compatibility, yes, it will work on older DashDAQ's for 11 and 12 when released.

Awesome...thanks for clarifying!

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Is it possible to choose which tunes we want? I only use the 600 tunes so is it possible to use the normal 600, enhanced 600 and quick response 600? And keep the 450 and 500 for when i do some towing

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Is it possible to choose which tunes we want? I only use the 600 tunes so is it possible to use the normal 600, enhanced 600 and quick response 600? And keep the 450 and 500 for when i do some towing

Not yet. It will be 400/450/500/550/600.

With this next update, there will be no need for the enhanced. Originally, we built the enhanced files for additional performance from aggressive converter lock. We've since learned how to accomplish that at wide open throttle without affecting the lockup earlier in the pedal, so the next revision (including SOTF) will have no need for the 2 separate files.

There will be a version of SOTF with QR, and without. There will also be a smoke-limited version that will remain basically smoke free, such as the 500 and below files are now. These additional parameters aren't accessible through the torque management, therefore they can't be changed without reflashing.

Iowan

Reaction score

With this next update, there will be no need for the enhanced. Originally, we built the enhanced files for additional performance from aggressive converter lock. We've since learned how to accomplish that at wide open throttle without affecting the lockup earlier in the pedal, so the next revision (including SOTF) will have no need for the 2 separate files.

There will be a version of SOTF with QR, and without. There will also be a smoke-limited version that will remain basically smoke free, such as the 500 and below files are now. These additional parameters aren't accessible through the torque management, therefore they can't be changed without reflashing.

I have a 2011, but will the 400 tune work on modified truck?

Hollywood

Reaction score
Have you guys decided on what tunes will be selectable on SOTF for the 2011-12s?

Ipkyss

Reaction score

which version of the 550 and 600 will be on the first release sotf?

cappa

Reaction score
It would be really awsome if there were tune files that you gained access to when you buy the ******* tuner and a guy could just pick the tunes you want. Like myself i would like the lower tunes to be normal response for winter driving with the 500, 550, and 600 being Qr and possibly without traction control if that becomes availabe. Possibly a regular response with exhaust brake for the lowest. That's just my idea thou and im sure others would like different tunes is why i was thinking the bank would be good to suit everyone. Not bashing by any means thou, i think you guys are doing great work, just a suggestion.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we shipped the first 20 pre orders out today, and should be filling the rest of them monday-tues-wed ...

Jomax

Reaction score
So curious how this drives against Alberta speed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokin20

Reaction score
They're doing away with the QR specific tuning. He found a better way to combine the tuning.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're doing away with the Enhanced and Nonenhanced shift strategies, and not the QR. It's possible that I missed doing away with the QR, but I don't believe that to be correct.

jcain

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're doing away with the Enhanced and Nonenhanced shift strategies, and not the QR. It's possible that I missed doing away with the QR, but I don't believe that to be correct.
You're right. Posted before coffee entered blood stream. Will not happen again. Until next time.

Latest posts

Members online