******* SOTF release

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Not yet. It will be 400/450/500/550/600.

With this next update, there will be no need for the enhanced. Originally, we built the enhanced files for additional performance from aggressive converter lock. We've since learned how to accomplish that at wide open throttle without affecting the lockup earlier in the pedal, so the next revision (including SOTF) will have no need for the 2 separate files.

There will be a version of SOTF with QR, and without. There will also be a smoke-limited version that will remain basically smoke free, such as the 500 and below files are now. These additional parameters aren't accessible through the torque management, therefore they can't be changed without reflashing.

Thanks! And is that new updated 600 tune available soon for those of us with the ngauge? Is the QR version getting the same update too?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Got the kit in. Is there a tune file yet or are we still waiting for the release? And directions?

jbair14

Reaction score
I got mine in today as well, and have it in its temporary mounting spot in the center console for now. I talked with Jeff at $partan, they will roll out the tunes and directions at some point tomorrow.

13240595_10102795172174543_4524532221688054770_n.jpg

jpizzle

Reaction score
Grabbed mine from the mail box tonight! Now all I need are some instructions and tunes!!

Any ideas where I can find these??

Thanks

jbair14

Reaction score
With the help from Mick this morning I now have one of the 1st SOTF '15 Customer trucks. I only drove it for 10 minutes or so but everything seems to be in working order. To get tunes and install instructions email: tech@$partandieseltech.com

vilim12

Reaction score
Will the updated files with lock up incorporated, with QR be available without the SOTF switch?

Never been a fan of SOTF, and am hoping that the units without it will be able to receive the same updates.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Will the updated files with lock up incorporated, with QR be available without the SOTF switch?

Never been a fan of SOTF, and am hoping that the units without it will be able to receive the same updates.

My 600qr file currently that has over 5k miles on it now has early lockup and quick response if that's what you are asking

vilim12

Reaction score
My 600qr file currently that has over 5k miles on it now has early lockup and quick response if that's what you are asking

According to the post there will be no more separate tunes for early lock up (enhanced) and regular converter. They have figured out how to make it lock up early under WOT, and normal lock up under regular acceleration. Best of both worlds.

So basically I'm wondering if the new combined tune+QR will be available without SOTF

Notneb

Reaction score
According to the post there will be no more separate tunes for early lock up (enhanced) and regular converter. They have figured out how to make it lock up early under WOT, and normal lock up under regular acceleration. Best of both worlds.

So basically I'm wondering if the new combined tune+QR will be available without SOTF

Yes, $partan will have those tunes for everyone, not just SOTF units.

vilim12

Reaction score
Yes, $partan will have those tunes for everyone, not just SOTF units.

I emailed mark (who was awesome to deal with during the relicensing of my programmer). He basically told me to buy the switch from No Limit and they would have to let them know that I had bought it, then I would get the tunes. Doesn't seem right. Seems like whoever answers the forum questions knows a little more on this subject.

SPARTANDIESEL2

Reaction score
vilim12, Sorry...but there was some confusion concerning this. I was not aware that the 600QR file was still functional after our SOTF was released. I sent you another email about an hour after after my original reply to you, clarifying this. Please check your email and refer to the PSA post from 3-13-16 that I sent you. Again, sorry for any confusion but there are a LOT of changes currently taking place.

higherlife

Reaction score
So how many clicks total is the knob suppose to turn? And does the tuning go left to right meaning lowest, left, highest,right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online